Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to Tie Scarves

For those of us living in colder climes, winter is the time to pile on the layers. Once the temperature takes a nosedive, I never leave the house without a scarf.

I only have two ways of wearing a scarf -- either looping in around my neck or folding the scarf in half so the ends meet and then slipping the ends around the loop that the middle of the scarf makes. Ta da! I know, isn't this exciting?

This is why I was so excited to see that ModCloth (which is one of my favorite places to shop online) had a series of lessons on how to tie scarves on YouTube. There are four lessons total and they cover different types of scarves.

Now be ready to step out looking chic.



I love this video because I have a couple long scarves that I didn't know what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment