Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nio -- Salt & Oil Scrub


I discovered Nio last year. Nio makes beautiful luxurious skin care treatment products; what they are most known for are their wonderful salt-and-oil scrubs.

I was shopping at the Union Square Christmas Market, when I walked past Nio's stand. They offered to wash my hands and I thought, "Why not?" I sniffed each of different scrubs (Eden, Milk & Honey, Lavender, and Jasmine) that they had and finally chose Eden.

I've used scrubs before, but haven't been impressed because of the gritty feel. I also couldn't feel the difference afterwards. Not so with Nio! The salt crystals are very fine. The oil gives a luxurous decadent feel. Warm water washed off the scrub and hands dried off. My skin was so soft and smelled sooooooooo good afterwards. I kept on petting my hands and bringing them up to my face to breathe in the delicate perfume of Eden. The luxurant feeling lasted several hours.


Nio offers five different scents, but my favorite is Eden. Eden is a unisex scent. I can't describe it, except it's clean and light. I can wear it all day long without tiring of it nor offending other people with a heavy cloying scent. I just love it.

A small jar costs $35 and a large $45. It's a great gift for family, friends, and/or yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I ran out! Do you know where to buy it in NYC or online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! You can get more right here:
    http://www.nio-madewithlove.com/usa/about.php

    ReplyDelete