Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Woman Behind the Cotton Mask -- Epielle's Facial Essence Mask


Today I was introduced to Epielle's Facial Essence Mask. It's a disposable cotton mask. There are three different kinds of masks: green tea & aloe, vitamin C for firming and lifting, and vitamin E for collagen. It's for all skin types.

You clean your face. Take out a mask from the packet. The mask is folded, so you carefully unfold it and you'll see that there are holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth. You apply the mask on your face and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.

I tried the green tea and aloe mask and I must say that I quite like this product. My face was moisturized and very soft. At $1 a mask, it's a very cheap way to pamper yourself a little. You can find Epielle's Facial Essence mask at Korean grocery markets.


No comments:

Post a Comment